How do I start a conference call using the WE Connect Desktop App?
To start a conference call using the WE Connect Desktop app:
- Start your first call. To learn more about how to start a call, click here.
- Select the "Add to Conference Call" button (phone and plus icon)
- Enter the name or number you want to call. As you type a name or number, a short list of names matching what you typed will appear. You can either click on a number from the list or finish typing your phone number selection, then select the Add button.
- The calls will be merged together automatically. From the new conference call menu, you have the option to to perform the following actions. If you are not sure what an icon does, you can hover over the icon for a text popup.
- Split the call - Will split the call into two separate calls, placing one on hold
- End individual call - Will hang up the caller whose end call button you select
- End call - Will end the call for all parties
- Hold - Will place the entire conference call on hold
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.