Billing System Migration Introduction
What is a Billing System Migration?
Windstream Enterprise has integrated your account’s billing and provisioning system inventories from legacy Broadview systems to Windstream system platforms for quoting, billing and provisioning inventories. This unified platform approach allows Windstream Enterprise to provide a best-in-class customer experience through:
- ONE portfolio of services
- ONE unified approach to do business with Windstream Enterprise Service Assurance
- ONE unified approach to do business with Windstream Enterprise Care
- ONE unified set of contracts and quotes for future services
To learn more about this billing migration, click here.
What will be different in WE Connect?
WE Connect is still your single pane of glass for:
- Management of your services like OfficeSuite, Toll Free, and Call Forwarding
- View and download of your invoices
- View of payment history
- Make a payment
- Order history
- Create Service Tickets
- View Service Ticket history
WE Connect added new functionality:
- Company Contacts allow you to manage the authorized contacts by role type that may work with Windstream Enterprise.
- Manage notifications for tickets, service maintenance, and invoice available online.
- Tickets launched on your migrated accounts shall begin with no starting alpha-characters
- Voice Line Admin allows you to forward calls, where available
- Escalation procedures
- OfficeSuite Seats
- Billing Page Autopay, Schedule a Payment and more
- Invoice Reports and Invoice Report Options
The Windstream Enterprise Community is a community of real people who collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about the Windstream Enterprise products and services they use. We invite you to become a member, but we do have a few rules. For everyone's sake, we are committed to enforcing these guidelines, as well as our community vendor's Terms of Service.
People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. While not mandatory, it does help us identify accounts when we try to provide answers to specific questions.
We are into transparency, honesty, and truth. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, affiliations, or age. Our community is based on the contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them.
Have (Good, Clean) Fun
We encourage the spirit of fun, so long as it does not hurt other people. Please do not use jokes, words or images that come at the expense of others. Be sensitive to other users around you, and do not post profane, sexual, or violent material.
Be Constructive with Your Criticism
The idea here is to foster healthy conversation and debate without ever attacking anyone personally. We take all questions, suggestions, and feedback seriously and will respond accordingly and so should you.
Spread the Wealth
Make our community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else's burning question. This is the substance of the Windstream Enterprise Community.
It is okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it is relevant to the conversation. If you are here to plant a ton of links to your Web site without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by a moderator.
Do Not Wrongfully Post Content
Make sure you have the right to publish any content you post to the Windstream Enterprise Community, and do not violate the privacy of others.
Be Fruitful, but Do Not Multiply
Do not create multiple accounts to violate these guidelines, game the system, or harass and deceive other users.
Trolls are users whose primary goal is to disrupt the community, attack other users, antagonize community managers, and are never interested in a productive outcome. If you engage in troll behavior, we will ask you to leave the Windstream Enterprise Community.
We are Here to Help
If you have questions or issues, we are always available to help you. Please call us at 1-888-600-5050.