Billing System Migration Introduction
What is a Billing System Migration?
Windstream Enterprise has integrated your account’s billing and provisioning system inventories from legacy Broadview systems to Windstream system platforms for quoting, billing and provisioning inventories. This unified platform approach allows Windstream Enterprise to provide a best-in-class customer experience through:
- ONE portfolio of services
- ONE unified approach to do business with Windstream Enterprise Service Assurance
- ONE unified approach to do business with Windstream Enterprise Care
- ONE unified set of contracts and quotes for future services
To learn more about this billing migration, click here.
What will be different in WE Connect?
WE Connect is still your single pane of glass for:
- Management of your services like OfficeSuite, Toll Free, and Call Forwarding
- View and download of your invoices
- View of payment history
- Make a payment
- Order history
- Create Service Tickets
- View Service Ticket history
WE Connect added new functionality:
- Company Contacts allow you to manage the authorized contacts by role type that may work with Windstream Enterprise.
- Manage notifications for tickets, service maintenance, and invoice available online.
- Tickets launched on your migrated accounts shall begin with no starting alpha-characters
- Voice Line Admin allows you to forward calls, where available
- Escalation procedures
- OfficeSuite Seats
- Billing Page Autopay, Schedule a Payment and more
- Invoice Reports and Invoice Report Options