Facility Delivery - Important Information
Once a date is received from the Local Exchange Carrier for the delivery of a facility this date will be communicated via email. Below are some important items to be aware of regarding this milestone:
- The technician may arrive prior to the communicated delivery date.
- Allow up to 48 hours after the delivery due date to have the circuit released and tested.
- The technician will need access to your building’s utility entry point and/or communications closet.
- Circuit installation should not interrupt any of your existing services.
- The circuit will be installed at the minimum point of entry where the physical lines enter the building. If needed, you, or your wiring vendor, will be responsible for completing any extended wiring.
This discussion has been closed.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.