Some changes are coming for former EarthLink customers in WE Connect
Windstream is preparing for the EarthLink billing migration. This migration begins on March 4th and completes on March 10th. We've taken every measure possible to limit the impact to customers but we anticipate some changes will impact some of you and we want to be transparent as to what those impacts may .
Functionality/products being deprecated post migration (no longer available in WE Connect):
- Cloud Express is no longer a product given in WE Connect
- Email Admin is no longer a product in WE Connect
- Office 365 will no longer be a product in WE Connect
- Billing requests - starting March 11th WE Connect will lose the ability to submit billing requests temporarily. We are working to replace this functionality as quickly as possible; we anticipate this will happen by the end of Q1 or the beginning of Q2.
- Toll-Free mobile app is being deprecated and will no longer work starting March 11th. Moving to the WE Connect mobile app, that functionality will be replaced in 2019.
- Invoices - Windstream invoices for the next 2 months will have links pointing to our legacy Windstream portal, WindstreamOnline. We're working to update all links and as users are moved over, we'll change that reference to WE Connect. In the meantime, please ignore these references.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.