How can I get into WE Connect if, my password has expired?
The migration of Windstream Enterprise customers to our new WE Connect portal has been going on for the last few months.
How it works:
In this process, we started with our Legacy Earthlink customers by sending email invitations with a registration link to activate their new WE Connect accounts. At a high-level, the process looks like this:
- Once a customer activates their WE Connect account, they have full access to WE Connect and will maintain access to MyLink for 30 calendar days.
- The registration link was designed to expire after 30 days (30 days from the date sent not the date opened).
- Once the link has expired, there would be no more access to the MyLink portal and the registration link in the invitation would no longer work.
How do you fix this? Two ways:
- For legacy EarthLink accounts specifically, contact our support team at 1-855-352-2731. Our care teams will send out a new invitation to re-trigger the invitation process to WE Connect.
- Reach out to a existing Admin within your organization. Admin’s, using the “User Manager” feature will see your profile and be able to “Resend Invite”.
For the easiest migration experience we
recommend activating your WE Connect account once you
receive your invitation. This will give you immediate access to your
account on WE Connect.
At this time, no Windstream Online customers or OfficeSuite US customers have been invited to migrate to the new portal.
We will continue to provide updates on the next phase of our migration plan.