New OfficeSuite UC Desktop App Available
The Windstream Enterprise product team is pleased to announce the new OfficeSuite UC desktop app for Windows users is now available to all Windstream customers (v18.104.22.168). The app can be found in the New OfficeSuite Portal for download (beginning 2/7/24).
The app can be downloaded by logging into the WE Connect portal and clicking the New OfficeSuite Portal button | My Services | My OfficeSuite Profile | click on download under OfficeSuite Desktop App or click the following link: OfficeSuite Desktop App
The new OfficeSuite UC app encompasses customer feedback and market trends to provide users with an improved user experience that does the following:
- Utilizes a larger footprint to make calling and messaging easier than ever from a larger laptop or PC screen size.
- Refreshed screen design that makes communications functions easy to find and navigate by utilizing a left-hand navigation for user’s most common activities.
- The inclusion of a dedicated navigation for OS Live meetings. Easily join and host meetings directly from the app.
- Faster and more robust calling and messaging.
- Exclusively a dedicated communications tool. WE Connect functionality outside of OfficeSuite will remain within the WE Connect app e.g., billing activities.
In addition to the new OfficeSuite UC desktop app please look for further communications regarding external availability for the upcoming OfficeSuite UC mobile apps (Android and iOS). These apps are targeted for general availability in late February 2024
Note: The new OfficeSuite UC (for Windows) app will uninstall the current WE Connect desktop app for users upon installation. However, the existing WE Connect app will remain available for users in the WE Connect Portal | Downloads section. Additionally, the existing WE Connect desktop app will be sunset in April 2024 and users will be prompted to download the new app.
- OfficeSuite UC Quick Start Guide