OfficeSuite Live - macOS individual application sharing
This short solution brief enables individual application sharing on Mac OS devices. This step-by-step guide will ensure that you are able to only share desired applications instead of the entire desktop at your discretion.
1. Go to the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. Select Security & Privacy.
4. Click the lock icon at the bottom to make changes.
5. Enter your password to unlock.
6. Find the Screen Recording option under the Privacy tab of this menu.
7. If you do not see Google Chrome in the screen recording section, click the plus icon.
8. Select Google Chrome from your applications folder, and then click Open.
9. If Google Chrome is already checked, uncheck and then recheck the box.
10. If Google Chrome is not already checked, check the box.
11. Quit and relaunch the browser.
12. Click the lock icon to prevent further changes.
Note: You must restart Google Chrome for these changes to take.