HD Meeting 5.5 - Feature Highlight Reel
Take a look at just a few of the enhancements we have made in our latest HD Meeting 5.5 release, to enhance your day-to-day user experience!
1. Video as Virtual background and Video Filters (Windows & macOS)
2. Enhanced group-level data on Dashboard and in reports, and one year of Webinar report data
- View live and past meetings and webinar data in Dashboard by the department
- View details about how configured groups are using HD Meeting
- Active host, inactive host, upcoming event, and telephony reports can also be generated by the group
3. Enhancements to meeting security settings
- All meeting security is defined in an added “Security” section in the meeting host toolbar
- Only authenticated users can join meetings” setting is always available when scheduling
- Minimum password length of 6 characters for meeting and shared recording passwords
- Enhanced privacy design on the user profile page
- Setting to request permission to unmute
- Setting for maximum file size for sharing in chat and in meetings
4. Support for Music and Professional Audio (Windows & macOS)
5. Review the full Windows release notes at: https://communities.windstreamenterprise.com/OfficeSuite-UC/discussion/7724621/hd-meeting-release-notes-version-5-5-windows#latest
- Share PowerPoint or Keynote as Virtual Background in Beta
- HD Meeting supported on Bir Sur and Monterey
7. Review the full macOS release notes at: https://communities.windstreamenterprise.com/OfficeSuite-UC/discussion/7724622/hd-meeting-release-notes-version-5-5-macos#latest
8. Mobile – iOS & Android
- Chat Features - Pin Messages, File Size restrictions, Invite members to channel, mute channel notifications, first name @mentions, Annotation Enhancements
9.iOS Mobile Client Specific:
- Adjust Touch Up My Appearance
- Support for live streaming to YouTube on mobile iOS
- Support for Split Screen Multitasking on iPad - Users can now split the iPad screen between HD Meeting and other apps
- Review the full iOS release notes at: https://communities.windstreamenterprise.com/OfficeSuite-UC/discussion/7724623/hd-meeting-release-notes-version-5-5-ios-mobile-app#latest
10. Android Mobile Client Specific:
- Share camera - Android users can now share their front-facing, rear-facing, or other attached camera.
- Support for flashlight when sharing camera to provide extra lighting and improve the shared video
- Share Device Audio - Mobile users can now share device audio in a meeting through the mobile app
- Virtual Background support for Android
- Review the full Android release notes at: https://communities.windstreamenterprise.com/OfficeSuite-UC/discussion/7724624/hd-meeting-release-notes-version-5-5-android#latest
The Windstream Enterprise Community is a community of real people who collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about the Windstream Enterprise products and services they use. We invite you to become a member, but we do have a few rules. For everyone's sake, we are committed to enforcing these guidelines, as well as our community vendor's Terms of Service.
People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. While not mandatory, it does help us identify accounts when we try to provide answers to specific questions.
We are into transparency, honesty, and truth. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, affiliations, or age. Our community is based on the contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them.
Have (Good, Clean) Fun
We encourage the spirit of fun, so long as it does not hurt other people. Please do not use jokes, words or images that come at the expense of others. Be sensitive to other users around you, and do not post profane, sexual, or violent material.
Be Constructive with Your Criticism
The idea here is to foster healthy conversation and debate without ever attacking anyone personally. We take all questions, suggestions, and feedback seriously and will respond accordingly and so should you.
Spread the Wealth
Make our community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else's burning question. This is the substance of the Windstream Enterprise Community.
It is okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it is relevant to the conversation. If you are here to plant a ton of links to your Web site without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by a moderator.
Do Not Wrongfully Post Content
Make sure you have the right to publish any content you post to the Windstream Enterprise Community, and do not violate the privacy of others.
Be Fruitful, but Do Not Multiply
Do not create multiple accounts to violate these guidelines, game the system, or harass and deceive other users.
Trolls are users whose primary goal is to disrupt the community, attack other users, antagonize community managers, and are never interested in a productive outcome. If you engage in troll behavior, we will ask you to leave the Windstream Enterprise Community.
We are Here to Help
If you have questions or issues, we are always available to help you. Please call us at 1-888-600-5050.