HD Meeting Release Notes Version 5.5 - iOS Mobile App
See the summary of release notes below, see attachment for full release note details.
iOS Mobile Clients:
- Enhanced privacy design in contact details and user profile page
- Security icon in host’s meeting controls
- Suspend participant activity
- Additional meeting reactions
- Custom languages for language interpretation
- Phone audio options for Webinar attendees
- Chat Features - Pin Messages, File Size restrictions, Invite members to channel, mute channel notifications, first name @mentions, Annotation Enhancements
- Adjust Touch Up My Appearance
- Support for live streaming to Youtube on mobile iOS
- Support for Split-Screen Multitasking on iPad - Users can now split the iPad screen between HD Meeting and other apps
- Enhanced gallery view for iPad - Gallery view on iPads now supports up to 4x4 videos, and up to 5x5 for 11" and 12.9" iPad Pros. Multi-pin, multi-spotlight, and custom gallery view organization are also supported
- Support for OS Customized Text Sizes - HD Meeting will now support customized text sizes set in the operating system Accessibility Settings.
- Meeting Join Enhancements
- Virtual Background Selection within Video Preview - The video preview will now contain an option to select Virtual Background
- Change ringtone for meeting invites and phone calls
- Scheduling with custom Join Before the Host time limit, and tracking field selection
The Windstream Enterprise Community is a community of real people who collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about the Windstream Enterprise products and services they use. We invite you to become a member, but we do have a few rules. For everyone's sake, we are committed to enforcing these guidelines, as well as our community vendor's Terms of Service.
People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. While not mandatory, it does help us identify accounts when we try to provide answers to specific questions.
We are into transparency, honesty, and truth. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, affiliations, or age. Our community is based on the contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them.
Have (Good, Clean) Fun
We encourage the spirit of fun, so long as it does not hurt other people. Please do not use jokes, words or images that come at the expense of others. Be sensitive to other users around you, and do not post profane, sexual, or violent material.
Be Constructive with Your Criticism
The idea here is to foster healthy conversation and debate without ever attacking anyone personally. We take all questions, suggestions, and feedback seriously and will respond accordingly and so should you.
Spread the Wealth
Make our community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else's burning question. This is the substance of the Windstream Enterprise Community.
It is okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it is relevant to the conversation. If you are here to plant a ton of links to your Web site without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by a moderator.
Do Not Wrongfully Post Content
Make sure you have the right to publish any content you post to the Windstream Enterprise Community, and do not violate the privacy of others.
Be Fruitful, but Do Not Multiply
Do not create multiple accounts to violate these guidelines, game the system, or harass and deceive other users.
Trolls are users whose primary goal is to disrupt the community, attack other users, antagonize community managers, and are never interested in a productive outcome. If you engage in troll behavior, we will ask you to leave the Windstream Enterprise Community.
We are Here to Help
If you have questions or issues, we are always available to help you. Please call us at 1-888-600-5050.