View and Manage your OfficeSuite Call Groups in WE Connect.
At the My Call Groups widget on your OfficeSuite dashboard in WE Connect you can quickly view Call Groups in which you are a member. If you have multiple extensions be sure you've selected the correct one in the drop list at top.
Click More and you'll land at the My Call Groups page where you can easily manage your call group participation.
- Select which extension you wish to manage at the top of the page.
- View your group names, extension numbers, and group types.
- See group members by clicking the “expand” arrow to the left of each group.
- View your status in the group under My Status. If the group permits members to Join / Leave the group, you can toggle your In Group and Out of Group status.
- If the group permits twinning of group calls, you can turn your Group Twinning Status on and off.
- Each column in the table can be sorted by clicking on the column heading. Click once to sort ascending and again to sort descending.
- To search for a specific group by name, extension, or group type, click the arrow next to Filter, enter your search parameters in the appropriate field and press Apply Filters.
OfficeSuite Administrators may refer to these resources for more information about creating and managing OfficeSuite Call Groups:
The Windstream Enterprise Community is a community of real people who collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about the Windstream Enterprise products and services they use. We invite you to become a member, but we do have a few rules. For everyone's sake, we are committed to enforcing these guidelines, as well as our community vendor's Terms of Service.
People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. While not mandatory, it does help us identify accounts when we try to provide answers to specific questions.
We are into transparency, honesty, and truth. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, affiliations, or age. Our community is based on the contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them.
Have (Good, Clean) Fun
We encourage the spirit of fun, so long as it does not hurt other people. Please do not use jokes, words or images that come at the expense of others. Be sensitive to other users around you, and do not post profane, sexual, or violent material.
Be Constructive with Your Criticism
The idea here is to foster healthy conversation and debate without ever attacking anyone personally. We take all questions, suggestions, and feedback seriously and will respond accordingly and so should you.
Spread the Wealth
Make our community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else's burning question. This is the substance of the Windstream Enterprise Community.
It is okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it is relevant to the conversation. If you are here to plant a ton of links to your Web site without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by a moderator.
Do Not Wrongfully Post Content
Make sure you have the right to publish any content you post to the Windstream Enterprise Community, and do not violate the privacy of others.
Be Fruitful, but Do Not Multiply
Do not create multiple accounts to violate these guidelines, game the system, or harass and deceive other users.
Trolls are users whose primary goal is to disrupt the community, attack other users, antagonize community managers, and are never interested in a productive outcome. If you engage in troll behavior, we will ask you to leave the Windstream Enterprise Community.
We are Here to Help
If you have questions or issues, we are always available to help you. Please call us at 1-888-600-5050.