WE Connect Desktop App Release Notes - Version 188.8.131.52
The following are the release notes for V 184.108.40.206 of the WE Connect Desktop app.
- Global shortcut keys - Added global shortcut keys support for Answering the call (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + a), hanging up the call(Ctrl + Alt + Shift + h), mute/unmute the active call (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + M), Bring focus to the app (Ctrl + Alt + Shift + W) . Shortcut keys can be enabled from System tray > Right Click WE app > Settings > Shortcut keys. For more information on how to turn on shortcut keys, click here.
- Voicemail page network improvements - Address issue with voicemail screen going blank on network interruption.
- Call logs page network improvements - Address issue with screen getting stuck on call logs spinner on network connectivity resume.
- Remember username fix - Fix for remember username not working in login page after first user login.
- Improved app scaling for a more customized feel - Reduced the minimum height allowed to support 200% scaling of display
- Improved audio quality during a softphone call - Implemented enhanced echo cancellation for headset and Bluetooth devices. Will also use hardware echo cancellation if available on the system.
- Remove dependency on availability of Windows media player to play voicemail. (Microsoft made it optional feature in windows)
- General enhancements and bug fixes
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.