Here you will find General Info on all OfficeSuite® UC products and features. Need more details? Want to ask your own question? Just register and become a member!

Conference / Forward Calls

How can we conference calls or forward calls using the MyOfficeSuite Softphone and MyOfficeSuite Desktop?

I'm working from home so I don't have a physical desk phone, just the apps on my laptop and on my Android.

Best Answers

• Carmen BlancCarmen Blanc Purchase, New YorkAdministrator admin
    Accepted Answer

Hi @mstockspeedlingcom :

You can find out how to forward calls and create conference calls on this post here. Hope that helps!

Accepted Answer

Hello @mstockspeedlingcom:

Once you pick up the call you can select the transfer button to transfer the call to another phone.

Then you can enter what number the call should be transferred to as well as whether you want to call first or transfer immediately.

Accepted Answer

@mstockspeedlingcom:

You are using the MyOfficeSuite Softphone. That softphone is no longer being supported. You will need to download the new WE Connect Softphone from the App Store or Google Play.

Accepted Answer

@mstockspeedlingcom:

You can download the Desktop app by going to Downloads on the navigation bar of the WE Connect Portal.

Answers