There are keyboard shortcuts that you can use on the OfficeSuite HD Meeting client for Windows and MAC, as well as with iPAD, that allow you to navigate the HD Meeting controls without using your mouse.
The shortcuts are listed in the Desktop Client Settings under Accessibility.
Click the gear toward the top right corner of the desktop client then click the Accessibility menu to review the keyboard shortcuts.
If using an iPad with a keyboard, the following shortcuts are available in HD Meeting:
· Command + Shift + A: Mute/Unmute my audio
· Command + Shift + V: Start/Stop my video
· Command + Shift + H: Display/Hide Chat
· Command + Shift + M: Minimize meeting
· Command + U: Display/Hide manage participants
· Command + W: Close the front window, such as the participants or meeting settings window