Beta Testers Needed for OfficeSuite CCS Chat!
The way customers interact with businesses is evolving. Businesses can no longer rely solely on voice agents to effectively connect with their customers, and are rapidly adopting live chat options in their contact centers. Chat is quick, convenient, allows Agents to multitask, and results in higher customer satisfaction than any other channel.
The OfficeSuite UC Contact Center Services team is hard at work bringing Chat queue support to CCS. We are expecting to launch CCS Chat in early 2020 and we are looking to get started by allowing select customers to beta test the feature before officially launching. This is an exciting addition to the CCS platform and a great opportunity to get early access to this new functionality.
CCS Chat Beta Program Details:
- Must be an existing OfficeSuite CCS Contact Center customer (eQueues does not qualify for this new feature)
- Must have a web site and have someone (on staff or contracted) to build, edit, and manage that web site. This will help ensure a more seamless install of the chat plug-in on the customer site.
- Beta trial will last approximately 30 days, beginning late January (exact date TBD). Trial may be extended depending on number of customers and amount of feedback generated.
- Each customer will receive training for the new Chat features
- Must be willing to provide written and/or verbal feedback to Product/Engineering/Development team