New! Contact Center Services v6 Enhancements are here!
OfficeSuite Contact Center just got better! We have taken the OfficeSuite Contact Center software that everyone knows and loves and added new enhancements and navigation changes that we are sure will please our users.
- New user interface is more elegant and easier to use
- “Reports” have been consolidated and made more comprehensive. New graphics help with interpretation. Report data is now updated every 15 minutes, instead of every 4 hours.
- "Completed Events” provides a more complete description of calls and their recordings – More data and more search filters
- Full system redundancy ensures near 100% up time
- Quicker updates/upgrades to platform (always scheduled overnight now complete in just a few minutes)
- The Service level field has been replaced by the Answer Time Objective field. To view the answer time objective, Go to the Dashboard > Settings. The Answer Time Objective found on the dashboard is the input for the service calculation, The Service Level Field is the percent ofcalls that meet the answer time objective.
- Extension changes: No need to add or remove extensions in CCS! Click “Refresh Extensions” to automatically populate extensions from MyOfficeSuite.
Navigation changes include (click on each link for further information):
- Viewing Dashboard
- Creating a Queue
- Creating a Conditional Route
- Assigning a New Agent
- Assigning an Agent to a New Queue
- Accessing the Agent Control Panel
- Viewing the Agent State Changes
- Call Monitoring/Barge-In
The Windstream Enterprise Community is a community of real people who collaborate on answers, solutions, and ideas about the Windstream Enterprise products and services they use. We invite you to become a member, but we do have a few rules. For everyone's sake, we are committed to enforcing these guidelines, as well as our community vendor's Terms of Service.
People will respect you more, engage with you more often, and treat you like a real person if you use your actual identity here. While not mandatory, it does help us identify accounts when we try to provide answers to specific questions.
We are into transparency, honesty, and truth. Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity, affiliations, or age. Our community is based on the contributions of real people who put their reputations on the line. Be one of them.
Have (Good, Clean) Fun
We encourage the spirit of fun, so long as it does not hurt other people. Please do not use jokes, words or images that come at the expense of others. Be sensitive to other users around you, and do not post profane, sexual, or violent material.
Be Constructive with Your Criticism
The idea here is to foster healthy conversation and debate without ever attacking anyone personally. We take all questions, suggestions, and feedback seriously and will respond accordingly and so should you.
Spread the Wealth
Make our community a richer place by sharing your experience and insight. You may have the perfect answer to someone else's burning question. This is the substance of the Windstream Enterprise Community.
It is okay to talk up the products or services you love (or sell), but only if it is relevant to the conversation. If you are here to plant a ton of links to your Web site without doing much else, your posts are likely to be removed by a moderator.
Do Not Wrongfully Post Content
Make sure you have the right to publish any content you post to the Windstream Enterprise Community, and do not violate the privacy of others.
Be Fruitful, but Do Not Multiply
Do not create multiple accounts to violate these guidelines, game the system, or harass and deceive other users.
Trolls are users whose primary goal is to disrupt the community, attack other users, antagonize community managers, and are never interested in a productive outcome. If you engage in troll behavior, we will ask you to leave the Windstream Enterprise Community.
We are Here to Help
If you have questions or issues, we are always available to help you. Please call us at 1-888-600-5050.