How do I enable Emergency Override Routing?
To enable Emergency Override Routing so that all calls to all of your company phone numbers (that have emergency override destinations configured) will be routed to the configured Emergency Override destination, watch this video or follow the steps below:
Visit the OfficeSuite customer service website: https://officesuite.broadviewnet.com/
- Click Incoming Call Routing in the left menu.
- Click Enable All Overrides.
To enable Emergency Override Routing so that all calls to one of your company phone numbers will be routed to its configured Emergency Override destination, follow these steps:
- Click Incoming Call Routing in the left menu
- Select the phone number for which you want calls to be routed to its configured Emergency Override destination
- In the Emergency Override section, check Enable Emergency Override Routing.
When Emergency Override is enabled, the main Incoming Call Routing page will show all the Time of Day call destinations (Open, Closed, Lunch, Special) as grayed out and the Override destination is displayed in bold.